Designing your baby’s nursery is nothing short of overwhelming. Between choosing colors, themes, and picking all the must-have elements like storage and a crib, it’s enough to make a pregnant mom lose sleep (oh wait, that’s already happening).
So how do you decide on colors, furniture, and the best way to plan the space so it’s functional? Here’s one thing we know for sure: you’re going to spend a ton of time in your baby’s nursery, so it’s vital for it to be warm, welcoming, and a space you just plain love. Read on for 16 of our favorite gender-neutral nurseries that are giving us all of the inspiration.
1. For the mom who…loves a modern vibe.
2. For the mom who…craves light spaces.
3. For the mom who…is up for a crafting project.
4. For the mom who…loves all things cozy.
5. For the mom who…wants a pop of color.
6. For the mom who…loves mid-century vibes.
7. For the mom who…isn’t afraid of a statement.
8. For the mom who…likes to keep it simple.
9. For the mom who… needs to maximize storage space.
10. For the mom who…adds a touch of whimsy to everything.
11. For the mom who…wants a room that her child can grow with.
12. For the mom who…has a home that is hygge, all the time.
13. For the mom who…treasures the handmade.
14. For the mom who…wants to transform a small space.
15. For the mom who…can’t wait to play pretend.