The change of seasons (hallelujah) can bring an itch to buy anything and everything in sight. All of the sudden the things you’ve been wearing for the past six months are packed away, and you’re working with a whole different wardrobe… with the exception of one, year-round outfit formula staple: jeans and a T-shirt.
Even in Chicago, where we quite literally go from blizzards to 75 degrees within a matter of 12 hours (it happened just last week, we don’t want to talk about it), this evergreen combo works no matter what — and has been the answer to just about every, “I have nothing to wear today” predicament we’ve ever had. Investing in jackets, shoes, and accessories that can be mixed and matched and worn day in and day out can give you all of the OOTD options your heart has ever desired.
So grab your go-to skinnies and tried-and-true tee, and try these outfit combos this spring — we promise nobody will know you’re (kind of) an outfit repeater.
1. Jeans + Tee + Army Jacket + Sneakers + Tote
2. Jeans + Tee + Striped Blazer + Espadrille Sandals + Straw Clutch
3. Jeans + Tee + Utility Jacket + Belt + Sneakers
4. Jeans + Tee + Bandana + Straw Bag + Sandals
4. Jeans + Tee + Structured Blazer + Heeled Sandals + Gold Jewelry
6. Jeans + Tee + Cheetah Sandals + Tassel Earrings + Structured Bag
7. Jeans + Tee + Leather Jacket + Mules + Bucket Bag
This article originally appeared on The Everygirl on May 1, 2019.
Which jeans and tee look is your favorite? Tell us below!