Designing your baby’s nursery is nothing short of overwhelming. Between choosing colors, themes, and picking all the must-have elements like storage and a crib, it’s enough to make a pregnant mom lose sleep (oh wait, that’s already happening).
HOLIDAYS / EASTER
everything you need to get ready for the Easter Bunny's visit on April 9th! 🐰
So how do you decide on colors, furniture, and the best way to plan the space so it’s functional? Here’s one thing we know for sure: you’re going to spend a ton of time in your baby’s nursery, so it’s vital for it to be warm, welcoming, and a space you just plain love. Read on for 16 of our favorite gender-neutral nurseries that are giving us all of the inspiration.
1. For the mom who…loves a modern vibe.
2. For the mom who…craves light spaces.
3. For the mom who…is up for a crafting project.
4. For the mom who…loves all things cozy.
5. For the mom who…wants a pop of color.
6. For the mom who…loves mid-century vibes.
7. For the mom who…isn’t afraid of a statement.
8. For the mom who…likes to keep it simple.
9. For the mom who… needs to maximize storage space.
10. For the mom who…adds a touch of whimsy to everything.
11. For the mom who…wants a room that her child can grow with.
12. For the mom who…has a home that is hygge, all the time.
13. For the mom who…treasures the handmade.
14. For the mom who…wants to transform a small space.
15. For the mom who…can’t wait to play pretend.