When the holidays roll around, it’s easy to get wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of baking too many cookies, spending hours making sure gifts are perfectly wrapped, and making sure your kids’ holiday outfits will fit in just right with the rest of the cousins.
As a mom during the holiday season, you probably don’t have time to spend hours planning and perfecting your holiday looks. Rather than throwing on your go-to red sweater at the last second, turn to these tried-and-true holiday outfit formulas that are easy, chic, and will have you feeling your best.
Whether you need a comfy cute look for your little one’s school holiday party, an elevated outfit for your annual celebration with friends, or a formal look for Christmas Eve, we’ve got you covered. Keep scrolling for nine mom-approved holiday party outfits, from casual to formal:
1. Rib-knit pants + half-zip sweatshirt + slippers
sweatshirt / pants / slippers / tumbler / claw clip
2. Cable-knit sweater + light-wash jeans + plaid headband
3. Faux leather leggings + satin blouse + boots
4. Fair Isle sweater + flare jeans + heeled mules
sweater / jeans / mules / bow scrunchie
5. Knit dress + houndstooth coat + mid-calf booties
6. Organza sleeve top + coated black jeans + velvet headband
7. Velvet dress + faux fur jacket + black tights
8. Satin top + red slip skirt + embellished mules
9. Black wrap dress + red pumps + layered necklace