When the holidays roll around, it’s easy to get wrapped up in the hustle and bustle of baking too many Christmas cookies, spending too many hours making sure gifts are perfectly wrapped, and making sure your kids’ holiday outfits will fit in just right with the rest of the cousins.
As a mom during the holiday season, you probably don’t have time to spend hours planning and perfecting your holiday looks. Rather than throwing on your go-to red sweater at the last second, turn to these tried-and-true holiday outfit formulas that are easy, chic, and will let you eat all the pecan pie you want without unbuttoning your pants.
1. Spanx leggings + wrap sweater + velvet headband + black booties
2. Plaid pants + white sweater + loafers
3. Festive sweater + black jeans + suede booties + white coat
4. Sweater dress + slouchy boots + cheetah headband + round crossbody
5. Wrap dress + suede heels + clutch