As we are slowly creeping toward a true spring, the temperatures are rising and we’re spending more time in our backyards, on our patios or porches, and walking around the neighborhood to soak in some vitamin D (all while maintaining a six-foot distance, of course).
As much as I wish our sweatpants and hoodies could’ve carried us through, it looks as though we’ll be experiencing a full change in seasons while self-isolating. So whether you’re doing an at-home workout, gardening in the backyard, playing outside with the kiddos, or just working from home at your computer, it’s time for a refresh of our comfy loungewear–and to add in a few pieces that are more appropriate for the warmer months.
Check out these five mom-approved comfy loungewear outfits for spring and summer:
1. Cropped leggings + sports bra + workout tank + sneakers
2. Tie dye hoodie + athletic shorts + blue light glasses + scrunchie
3. Cropped leggings + tee + headband + slippers
4. Lightweight joggers + tie-back top + fitness socks + tumbler
5. Pull-on shorts + striped tee + headband + slip-on sandals