Whether it is email notifications buzzing on your phone or your child calling from the bathroom, it’s safe to say your mornings are a bit chaotic (to say the least). It can sometimes feel like a herculean effort to get out the door in the morning – with the pressure to get you and your kids ready – followed by panic when you realize the schedule might not be going as planned.
Although everyone’s morning looks different, getting your kids to eat breakfast is most likely an important part. While you can’t necessarily control every aspect of your family’s routine, the best way to handle potential setbacks is to prepare for them – and when it comes to making breakfast beforehand, we have you covered. Read further for 10 kid-friendly breakfasts you can meal prep today for easier mornings and fuller stomachs throughout the week.
1. English-Muffin Egg Pizzas
2. Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups
3. Smoothie Bowls
4. Orange Cranberry Muffins with Carrots
5. Frozen Breakfast Bars
6. Sheet Pan Banana Blueberry Pancakes
7. Breakfast Sundaes
8. Fruit and Granola Breakfast Popsicles
9. Veggie Hash Brown Breakfast Burrito
10. Greek Yogurt Breakfast Bark