Full disclosure: I’m not a mom; but I do have a mom, and she’s absolutely fabulous. I have distinct memories of her picking me up from my extracurriculars after school and always thinking that she looked amazing, and feeling proud that out of all the moms there, she was mine.
You’re busy, you’re tired, and you’ve got a lot to do — and your outfit might be the last thing on your long to-do list. But the good news? We’re officially into fall, and fall dressing is — in my humble opinion — the easiest of all the seasons. Throw on a sweater and leggings, hide your eye bags with a pair of chic sunnies, and head out the door. Here are six outfits for fall that are perfect for back-to-school pickup, errands, and everything in between.
1. Thermal top + leather leggings + slip-on sneakers
2. Striped cardigan + white tee + leggings + flats + aviators
3. Sweater + jeans + quilted sneakers + crossbody
4. Oversized coat + sweater + plaid leggings + black sneakers
5. Sweater dress + leather tote + statement sunnies
6. Turtleneck sweater + boyfriend jeans + loafers