I’ve talked about it a million times, and I’ll talk about it again: fall fashion is simply the best. It’s a season in which it’s very easy to throw on comfy clothes but still look chic as hell, and I’m really here for that.
I’m not a mom, but for those of you who are, fall also comes with a whole separate venture, and that’s back-to-school. Obviously, this usually exciting time is not “normal” this year—so that might mean that your kids are back to Zoom classes and hybrid learning, or maybe they’re back in school but wearing masks.
Whatever the case may be for your family, it’s always helpful to have a few go-to and super easy mom uniform looks to get you through the fall season. These simple outfit combinations are perfect for school drop-off and pick-up, running errands, or taking a much-needed mom break to go on a Starbucks run.
Check out these six effortless and mom-approved fall looks:
1. Straight-leg jeans + basic tank + oversized cardigan
2. Leggings + camo sweatshirt + sneakers + baseball cap
3. Faux leather leggings + oversized sweater + mules
4. Knit midi dress + oversized denim jacket + sneakers
5. Light-wash jeans + henley + trench + snakeskin boots
6. Cozy joggers + graphic t-shirt + hooded cardigan