I’ve talked about it a million times, and I’ll talk about it again: Fall fashion is simply the best. It’s a season when it’s very easy to throw on comfy clothes but still look chic as hell, and I’m really here for that.
I’m not a mom, but for those of you who are, fall also comes with a whole separate venture: back-to-school. Obviously, this usually exciting time might not be totally back to “normal” yet, but it’s still an exciting time nonetheless.
Whether or not you’re back to regular in-person school pick-up and drop-off, it’s always helpful to have a few go-to and super easy mom uniform looks to get you through the fall season. These simple outfit combinations are perfect for school drop-off and pick-up, running errands, or taking a much-needed break to go on a Starbucks run.
Check out these six effortless and mom-approved fall looks:
1. Straight-leg jeans + ribbed tank + button-front cardigan
2. Leggings + athletic tank + zip-up hoodie
3. Medium-wash jeans + ribbed sweater + mules
4. Faux leather leggings + white tee + shacket
5. Comfy joggers + long-sleeve top + sneakers
6. Knit midi dress + utility jacket + sneakers