Although winter means dealing with brutal, freezing cold where I live (and in many other parts of the country), there are some aspects of the season that I genuinely enjoy. I like the warm cozy vibes you can create, the magic of the first snow, and perhaps most of all, trying out some fun winter fashion trends.
There’s just something about finding the season’s best boots, curating an impeccable coat collection, cozying up in sweaters, and donning the best cold weather accessories that makes dressing for winter a little bit more bearable. From colorful chunky scarves to the return of UGGs, there are a lot of winter fashion trends to try out this season.
One of the buzziest trends for this year is vests of every kind—sweater vests, fleece or sherpa vests, faux leather vests, and so much more. If you’ve been wanting to try out the vest trend but aren’t quite sure how to style them, this is for you. We’re sharing six mom-approved looks, covering every type of vest you may want to wear. Check them out below:
1. sweater | 2. vest | 3. beanie | 4. pants | 5. boots
1. hoodie | 2. vest | 3. pants | 4. backpack | 5. sneakers
1. vest (similar) | 2. sweater (similar) | 3. scarf (similar)
| 4. jeans | 5. boots
1. sweater | 2. vest (similar) | 3. beanie | 4. jeans | 5. boots
1. button-up | 2. coat (similar) | 3. vest | 4. leggings | 5. booties