Whether it’s a classic knock knock joke, a clever play on words, or a sweet and simple one-liner, there’s nothing like a good ol’ fashion joke to keep kids laughing. But, you can only hear the punchline “Orange you glad I didn’t say banana?” or the same joke from movies for kids so many times before you need some fresh material to keep them entertained. We all know that kids won’t hesitate to let you know if they’ve heard the punchline before, but finding new funny jokes for kids can be a little harder than you think. You feel like you’ve heard them all before, right? Well, think again.
We’re here with a huge batch of all kinds of creative, kid-friendly jokes that are bound to be crowd-pleasers. Sure, some may feel a bit cheesy or like dad jokes—but that’s what makes them fun! Read on for over 100 jokes for kids that will most definitely have your little ones cracking up:
100+ Funny Jokes For Kids
Funny Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
When it comes to funny jokes for kids, knock knock jokes are a classic—and sure to be repeated again…and again.
1. Knock, knock.
Why are you crying? It’s just a joke!
2. Knock, knock.
Cow says who?
No, cow says moo!
3. Knock, knock.
4. Knock, knock.
No thanks, I prefer peanuts.
5. Knock, knock.
Lettuce tell you a funny joke!
6. Knock, knock.
7. Knock, knock.
Figs the doorbell, I’ve been knocking forever!
8. Knock, knock.
I’m glad you’re excited about my joke!
9. Knock, knock.
I needle little help opening this door!
10. Knock, knock.
11. Knock, knock.
Shore hope you like bad jokes!
12. Knock, knock.
I’m good, Hawaii you?!
13. Knock, knock.
Snow use, the joke is over!
14. Knock, knock.
A little old lady.
A little old lady who?
Hey, I didn’t know you could yodel!
15. Knock, knock.
Alex-plain later, just open the door!
16. Knock, knock.
A herd who?
A herd you were home, so I came over!
17. Knock, knock.
Mikey doesn’t work, can you let me in?
18. Knock, knock.
Actually, it’s kangaroo!
19. Knock, knock.
Yeah, nobel—that’s why I knocked!
20. Knock, knock.
An interrupting owl.
An interrupting o—
21. Why do sharks live in salt water?
Because pepper makes them sneeze!
22. How do bees get to school?
They take the school buzz!
23. Why don’t leopards play hide and seek?
Because they’re always spotted!
24. Why is a fish so easy to weigh?
Because it has its own scales!
25. What did the farmer call the cow that had no milk?
An udder failure!
26. What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?
27. What kind of bird works at a contraction site?
28. Where do sheep like to go on vacation?
29. What do you call an alligator who solves mysteries?
30. How do you fit more pigs on your farm?
Build a sty-scraper!
31. What do you call a horse that lives next door?
32. Why are monkeys terrible storytellers?
Because they only have one tail.
33. Why are dogs like phones?
Because they have collar IDs!
34. What do you get if you cross fireworks with a duck?
35. Where do famous dragons go after they retire?
The hall of flame!
36. What kind of snake would you find on a car?
A windshield viper!
37. What dog keeps the best time?
A watch dog!
38. Why are snakes difficult to fool?
You can’t pull their leg!
39. What do you get when you cross a giraffe with a pig?
Bacon and legs!
40. What do you call a sleeping bull?
41. Where did the two cows go on their date?
42. What do you call a polar bear with no teeth?
A gummy bear!
43. Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
Because chickens didn’t exist yet!
44. What’s an angry cat’s favorite subject in school?
45. Which school supply is king of the classroom?
46. Why can’t pirates learn the alphabet?
Because they keep getting lost at C!
47. Why did the dog do so well in school?
Because he was the teacher’s pet!
48. Why did the kid eat his homework?
Because his teacher said it was a piece of cake.
49. What do you call a dinosaur that has a good vocabulary?
50. What did the paper say to the pencil?
51. Why did the girl do her homework on an airplane?
To achieve a higher education!
52. What is the blackboard’s favorite drink?
53. Why is 2 + 2 = 5 like your left foot?
It’s not right!
54. What does a thesaurus eat for breakfast?
A synonym roll!
55. Why do calculators make great friends?
You can always count on them!
56. Why was the broom late for school?
57. What kind of school do surfers go to?
58. Why isn’t there a clock in the library?
Because it tocks too much!
59. Why do magicians do so well in school?
They’re good at trick questions!
60. Why did the egg get thrown out of class?
Because he kept telling yolks!
61. What do elves learn in school?
62. What’s the best place to grow flowers in school?
63. What is a witch’s favorite subject in school?
Birthday Jokes for Kids
64. What do cakes and baseball teams have in common?
They both need a good batter!
65. What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
66. Did the teddy bear want cake on his birthday?
No, he was stuffed!
67. What kind of music is bad for balloons?
68. What did one candle say to the other?
Don’t birthdays just burn you out?!
69. What do mermaids do on their birthdays?
70. Why did the birthday kid get soap for their birthday?
It was a soap-prise party!
71. Why did the little girl hit her birthday cake with a hammer?
It was a pound cake!
72. What does every birthday end with every year?
The letter Y!
73. What does a monster eat on its birthday?
I scream cake!
74. Why was the birthday cake sad?
It’s in tiers!
75. Why was the soccer player sad on his birthday?
Someone gave him a red card!
76. Why did the girl put her cake in the freezer?
She wanted to ice it!
77. What kind of cake should you eat on your birthday if you are tired?
78. Why did the man get heartburn after eating birthday cake?
He forgot to take off the candles!
79. Why did the boy stand on his head at the birthday party?
He thought they were having upside-down cake!
80. Why did the boy put candles on the toilet?
He wanted to have a birthday potty!
81. What is it about birthdays that make frogs unhappy?
They only get to celebrate them in leap years!
82. Did you know that birthdays are good for your health?
Because people who have more birthdays live longer!
83. What do you call a birthday bash you throw for a dog?
Funny Food Jokes
84. Why was the fruit busy on Friday night?
It had a date!
85. What do you call a fake noodle?
86. What do you call a cow in an earthquake?
87. What did one slice of bread say to the other before a fight?
88. What was the math teacher’s favorite dessert?
89. What do gingerbread men use to make their beds?
90. How did the Burger King propose to his girlfriend?
With an onion ring!
91. What do race car drivers like to eat?
92. What was the tortilla chip’s favorite hobby?
93. Want to hear a joke about pizza?
Never mind, it’s too cheesy.
94. What part of your lunch makes you sleepy?
95. Did you hear the rumor about peanut butter?
I’m not telling you, you might spread it.
96. What are twins’ favorite fruit?
97. Why did the vegetable call the plumber?
It had a leek!
98. Why did the peach buy deodorant?
To freshen up its pits!
99. What do you call a bagel that can fly?
A plane bagel!
100. Why did the noodle have to borrow money from its friend?
It was short a penne!
101. What’s a vegetable’s favorite backyard game?
102. What do you call an ice cream cone in each hand?
A balanced diet!
103. What does a chocolate bar do when something’s funny?
104. What did the baby corn say to the mother corn?
More Funny Jokes For Kids
Keep scrolling for even more funny jokes for kids!
105. What does a cloud wear under their jeans?
106. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?
In case he got a hole in one!
107. Why can’t your nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot!
108. How much does it cost for a pirate to get his ears pierced?
109. Why are ghosts bad liars?
Because you can see right through them!
110. Why wasn’t Cinderella bas at soccer?
Because she kept running away from the ball!
111. What’s a tornado’s favorite game to play?
112. What falls in the winter but never gets hurt?
113. What do you think of that new diner on the moon?
Food was good, but there really wasn’t much atmosphere.
114. What musical instrument can you find in the bathroom?
A tuba toothpaste!
115. How do you make a tissue dance?
You put a little boogie in it.