Now that kids have been back in school for a little while, the craziness of switching routines yet again is finally dying down a bit. But with the packed calendar that comes with back-to-school season, we also get a full roster of school activities that are just for parents. Whether it’s something more formal, such as an evening fundraiser, or a more casual day of volunteering in your child’s classroom, it seems like there’s always a school-related event to attend.
While we know it’s most important that you’re just showing up for your kids, you might get stuck trying to figure out what to wear for these types of events—or maybe you’re just looking for some outfit inspo to mix things up this school year. That’s why we’ve put together six outfits for all of those activities you might attend at school.
The best part is: every single one of these pieces is from Nordstrom, making your shopping experience easier than ever. We’re obviously huge fans of Nordstrom here at The Everymom, and we know that our readers love the wide variety of brands as well as the free and fast shipping that Nordstrom offers. No matter what your style is, you can count on the fact that Nordstrom will have something that fits your taste.
Below, check out six outfits to wear to your kids’ school events this year.
1. sweater (plus-size sweater) / 2. blazer /
3. trousers (plus-size trousers) / 4. belt / 5. booties
1. sweater (plus-size sweater) / 2. shacket (plus-size shacket) /
1. hoodie (plus-size hoodie) / 2. puffer vest (plus-size vest) /
3. leggings (plus-size leggings) / 4. beanie / 5. sneakers
1. sweater dress (plus-size dress) / 2. coat / 3. boots /
1. sweater (plus-size sweater) / 2. headband /
3. jeans (plus-size jeans) / 4. backpack / 5. sneakers
1. coat / 2. dress (plus-size dress) / 3. layered necklace /
This post was in partnership with Nordstrom, but all of the opinions within are those of The Everymom editorial board. We only recommend products we genuinely love.