As much as I’ve enjoyed styling cute outfits and finding the best fashion pieces for all of you in recent months—including everything from the best winter boots to New Year’s Eve outfits to the winter capsule wardrobe—we have to be honest with ourselves. The category of clothing that we’re really wearing the most is loungewear.
And now that the coldest months of the year are slowly creeping towards us (insert Alexis Rose saying “ew” here), we need some fresh ideas for those stay-at-home looks. Per usual, I searched the Internet for all the best winter loungewear so that you don’t have to. We’ve got outfits for every occasion, including for when you’re feeling chic AF (look #3), when you want to incorporate some trends (look #2), and when you want to get extra cozy (look #5).
Check out all six of these cute but comfy winter loungewear looks for moms:
1. Oversized hoodie + black leggings + seamless bralette
2. Graphic sweatshirt + rib-knit pants + faux fur slippers
3. Half-zip sweatshirt + faux leather leggings + mini Uggs
sweatshirt (similar) / leggings / Uggs /
4. Matching lounge set + bralette + sherpa slippers
sweatshirt / pants / bralette / slippers / mug
5. White tee + cozy cardigan + soft joggers
6. Crewneck + jogger leggings + sherpa vest