You asked, we’re answering: what the heck are we wearing when we want to look cute and put-together, but still comfy enough to spend the day at home? Well, the answer is pretty simple. Our team is relying on leggings, sweatshirts, cozy sweaters, and straight-leg jeans (key words: straight-leg. Trust us, they’re comfy enough for WFH!) while staying home this fall.
If you’re thinking, “why wouldn’t I just stick to my same old joggers and well-loved (AKA ratty) T-shirt I wear everyday?” I’ve been there too. But believe me: getting dressed in a real outfit (although it might not be on the same caliber as our office looks) can really turn your day around. I can’t even count how many times I’ve woken up during 2020 and thought, “Wow, I simply can not do this today!” But then, I put on a cute outfit and that little serotonin boost gets me through.
So if you’ve been looking for some inspo to switch up your stay-at-home fall wardrobe, this one’s for you. Scroll on for seven comfy and casual mom-approved looks we’re loving this fall:
1. Faux leather leggings + cozy sweater + mules
2. Straight-leg jeans + tee + cardigan
3. Printed sweatshirt + black jeans + utility jacket
4. Turtleneck sweater + light-wash jeans + sneakers
5. Leggings + graphic sweatshirt + denim jacket
sweatshirt / leggings / denim jacket / sneakers / hat
6. Puff-sleeve sweatshirt + jeans + leopard mules
7. Cute sweatshirt + joggers + fuzzy slippers
sweatshirt / joggers / mug / slippers / glasses