Last week, our editors really enjoyed watching Kristen Bell share her family road trip adventures on her Instagram stories. Her out west road trip looks were incredible (and of course, she has a stylist), but it got us thinking: what does one wear to be comfortable for long hours in the car, but also look cute to stop for roadside adventures and family photo-ops?
That’s why we decided to put together a whole list of looks that work for all of your end-of-summer and early fall road trips. Whether it’s a fun graphic tee or sweatshirt or a pair of overalls, we’ve found all of the best pieces for wherever you might be going.
Check out these six super cute and mom-approved road trip outfits below:
1. Graphic sweatshirt + jean shorts + sneakers
2. Graphic tee + overalls + silk bandana
graphic tee / overalls (on sale!) / sandals / tote /
3. Oversized t-shirt + biker shorts + baseball cap
4. Midi dress + denim jacket + sandals
dress (under $20) / jacket / sandals / backpack / earrings
5. Suspender jeans + tee + western accessories (inspired by Kristen Bell!)