If there are two trending prints standing above the rest this fall, it’s cheetah and snakeskin. Both are true classics that come back year after year with new iterations and in each season’s new trends. We often think about leopard or snakeskin booties and mules, but who’s to say that sneakers can’t join the party too?
Target (my one true love) went ahead and brought all of our favorite things—affordability, comfort, and fun prints—together into the perfect sneaker, and our team is obsessed. We’ve included both styles in a few of our fashion stories recently, and you love them too! So, today we’re showing you three ways to style each pair.
Behold, the $35 sneakers we (and you) can’t get enough of:
…and keep scrolling for six mom-approved ways to style them this fall!
1. With leggings and an oversized sweatshirt
sweatshirt / leggings / tote / hat / sneakers
2. With a turtleneck sweater and straight-leg jeans
3. With a graphic tee, black jeans, and a fun jacket
tee / jeans / jacket / sunglasses / sneakers
4. With a puff-sleeve sweatshirt, faux leather leggings, and a structured coat
5. With jeans, a basic tank, and a cardigan
tank / cardigan / jeans / sunglasses / sneakers
6. With a balloon-sleeve hoodie and black jeans