Although 2020 has been a weird year when it comes to fashion (well, it’s been weird in a lot more ways than that), there still have been a few trends popping up here and there that just seem to stick. We’ve seen major waves of tie-dye, neon, biker shorts, and more. But one of our absolute favorite trends so far this year has been the puff sleeve.
Now that temperatures are dropping and fall fashion is here, the puff sleeve is having its well-deserved moment. What better way to top off a cozy autumn look of jeans and boots than with a super chic and cozy puff-sleeve sweater? I’ll answer: there is no better way!
So, given the fact that everyone seems to be loving and buying puff-sleeve sweaters and tops this season, we’re showing you how to style a few of our favorites. These outfits are perfect for anything from day-to-day errands to festive fall activities with the kiddos to getting cozy for scary movie night at home.
Here are five easy ways to style the trendy puff sleeve for fall:
1. Fall uniform: with high-waisted jeans and lace-up boots
2. Dressed-up: with a patterned midi skirt and neutral accessories
sweater (40% off!) / skirt / booties / bag / necklace
3. Casual chic: with faux leather leggings and a button-front coat
4. Timeless classic: with black jeans and cheetah mules
5. Cozy at home: with joggers and slippers
crewneck / joggers / slippers / mug / blue light glasses