We all know how it goes: you walk to your closet to get dressed each morning, with high hopes of putting on a super-cute outfit (to at least feel good while spending the day at home), only to throw on some version of the same leggings and tank formula as yesterday—or hey, maybe just the same exact outfit, we don’t judge!
Maybe you’re in need of some new outfit combinations try out, want some fresh ideas for styling those items at the back of your closet, or (my favorite scenario) you need some outfit inspo for that small backyard gathering. At this point of quarantine, that honestly feels the same as attending a gala at a stunning English castle, doesn’t it?
Whatever your wardrobe emergency may be, we’ve got you covered, because we’ve rounded up some of our most popular looks for summer. Check out these seven mom-uniform outfit combinations that will get you through the rest of the season.
1. Lightweight button-up + light-wash jeans + fun earrings
2. Graphic tee + denim shorts + straw tote
3. White jumpsuit + headband + crossbody bag
4. Popover shirt + pull-on shorts + slide sandals
5. T-shirt dress + graphic tote + summer hat
6. Swimsuit + shorts + linen button-up
7. Leggings + tank + neon sports bra